1) Leo....we have been teaching him to sit on his bed while we eat to try and eliminate his severe begging habit. He has been doing a great job, but his new trick is to sit on his bed and then randomly get up, do a circle and sit back down on his bed....it's like he is saying, "Look guys I'm sitting on my bed...reward please!" It is super cute and made me laugh a couple of times tonight :)
2) My hubby.......he was in Texas visiting his friend Eddie last weekend and I really missed him so it's been great to have him back!
3) Sleep...every since TJ has been back...I've actually been sleeping on my own (no sleepy medicine)!
4) Coffee....it definitely makes the busy days easier!!
5) No Rain.......I was getting sick of the rain, not to mention the fact that I was soaked from dismissal every day last week. While it sprinkled tonight...it was nothing compared to the torrential downpours from last week. It's supposed to be sunny and a high of 70 this weekend...AMAZING!
6) Seeing friends at the Wine Festival this weekend....looking forward to it. As much as I wish that I wasn't able to drink...I have to be thankful that I can this weekend!!
7) Ashley....for a great girls weekend last week....thanks for helping me make my parents change of address cards....I think the wine helped :) I know this was a tough week for you....just remember that you are amazing and stronger than you know!
1) Being appreciated and so much more at my new school...it is so refreshing to actually be trusted, have a say, laugh and have people play practical jokes at work. The secretary took my shoes today and put them on our stuffed Timberwolf. I looked everywhere for them...it was hilarious :)
2) A successful open house and kick off to the new school year.
3) Leo for his never ending happy greetings and keeping me company at night when I can't sleep.
4) My amazing hubby for putting up with my late hours at work, exhaustion at home, difficulty sleeping and keeping him up by tossing and turning. I love going to bed and waking up next to him each and every day.
5) Kbarbs for always stopping in at the end of the day to check on me and see how my day was....makes me smile :)
6) A three day weekend :)
7) Looking forward to a fun weekend....
Wishing all my teacher friends a successful open house and start to the new year :)