The Y's Happily Ever After

October 10, 2010

Nascar Rookie Rush

Thanks to groupon.com, TJ, his sister Tracey and I had the opportunity to drive a Nascar car for eight laps at Richmond International Raceway. We took a short 30 minute class and then a test drive around the track in an SUV. I think we were all a little scared because I seriously thought the SUV ride was scary!! All is all it was a blast, except for all the waiting because they did it alphabetically :) As far as speed goes, I think we all agreed that Tracey was the slowest and TJ was the fastest...which left me in the middle. Here are some pictures and videos from the fun :)

In our attractive suites :)

Me in the car :)

TJ posing

Tracey

Hahahaha.........Slack :)





Me passing another car :)






TJ Driving

No comments:

Post a Comment