The Y's Happily Ever After

December 8, 2011

Thankful on Thursday

1) Nomi and Sammie, two of my very best friends, who sent me beautiful flowers at work today with a beautiful message attached!  I'm so blessed to have them in my life.  Thanks for always knowing what to say and do to make me feel better.  I love you both very much :)

2) Happy news for a good friend (aka bestie on blogs)....looking forward to sharing in this wonderful journey with you.

3) A great girls weekend at Ashley's making cards, laughing, eating yummy food, and spending time with some of my favorite ladies!!

4) Winter and the possibility of snow!  I was very disappointed on Wednesday (can you imagine how much snow that would've been if it were 20 degree's cooler???)  Anywho....I love snow and love when the forecast is chilly enough to leave the possibility of snow in the near future!

5) Winter break is only 9 1/2 days away...it's going to be the longest 9 1/2 days of my life, but at least it's coming up :)

6)  A wonderfully supportive Mom who continues to give me "hope" each and every day.  Don't know what I would do without your daily chats!  Love you!!

7)  My wonderful hubby who makes me laugh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment