The Y's Happily Ever After

April 6, 2012

Fabulous Friday

Let me start off by saying that the lack of posts this week are due to Spring Break and the fact that is has been super fabulous!  TJ resigned from his job, for so many reasons, and his last day was the Friday before Spring Break.  This is the first time since I've been working in Education that I've been able to spend my Spring Break with my hubby!! And.....he was happy and stress free!!  I worked on Saturday and we spent the afternoon with Ashley and Ace.  We did some couponing on Sunday and had dinner with Sandy and Jimmy (I don't know what I ate but I rocked hoopla with some wicked guesses!!)  We took Leo camping for a few days, stayed in our PJ's all day on Wednesday and then TJ spoiled me on my birthday.  It's days like these that remind me of how lucky, thankful and happy I am to be married to my best friend.  The best part was waking up, looking over at TJ only to see him smiling back at me and then having Leo wag his tail because we was so happy we were both up :)

Still excited for 4 more days of spring break......filled with a trip to visit TJ's friends on the farm, a visit to Grandma and Grandpa Y and to see baby Avery :)

Here is one of my favorite pictures from our camping trip....we attempted to get all our feet/paws in it.... (I can't figure out how to flip it....you get the point!!)


Until next time........

1 comment:

  1. I love this photo! So happy to hear you had a wonderful Spring Break! You both deserve a chance to relax and have fun together!

    ReplyDelete