The Y's Happily Ever After

March 26, 2013

Spring Break

Ashley and Kennedy visited us this past weekend while the boys went camping...a separate blog post coming with details from our fun visit (honestly I have to download the pictures off the camera and I'm super lazy and tired right now but had to get a quick post in!)

Spring Break officially started off this year with about 6 inches of snow...seriously!!! 

We have been busy enjoying our time together so far!



 We start off by showing off our moving skills.  When I put him to bed, his head was where his feet are, he basically turned himself 180 degrees (without hitting his head)!!
Blowing bubbles and laughing with mommy!!
We bought this bear outfit in Victoria, Canada while visiting my parents last summer!!

 Look at the cute back...it says "Bear bum!"
 I found my thumb and it tastes yummy!!
Nanny and Pop Pop sent me my first Easter card!!



No comments:

Post a Comment