The Y's Happily Ever After

July 7, 2013

And we are sitting and trying to stand.....

Still working on the crawling as we like to surf and kick our feet in the air instead but we are getting there :)  So proud of our little man! 

Again, sorry for the delay in posts but I've been busy spending as much time as I can with our little guy and am trying to see as many friends as possible before we leave for our Washington trip :)

The official 6 month stats a few weeks ago at the doctor:
20 lbs 4 oz
28 inches long
90th percentile all around so he is doing great!!  Happy and healthy baby boy!

We are starting to pick up food and put it in our mouth...although it takes awhile and we just grab everything and hope it makes it :)

Until next time, here are some picture updates :)
 Hello Ladies :)
 Sitting tall :)


 I'm cute and I know it!!
 Look mom I can stand and play!!
 Standing all by myself :)
 Look at those legs!
 Chillin w/Daddy at Outback!!
 Playing with ROAR before Brae left
Walks are tough work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment