The Y's Happily Ever After

February 2, 2012

Thankful on Thursday

I'm writing this from my iPad in Georgia so please excuse any errors!

1) Erik and zack...my two precious nephews! They are so sweet, fun and a blast to be around. Erik is very smart and I was able to make a groundhog with his classmates today. Zack smiles at everything!
2) a great job and boss who have allowed me the time to visit with my mom and sister this week...it's been a great and much needed break.
3) my wonderful hubby....I love you because.....
4) the best news ever for a dear friend....October cannot come soon enough! I have faith and continue to believe that everything will be wonderful this time....just breathe!
5) my iPad....it has allowed me to keep up with work while on my mini vacation so that I do not have 1000 emails when I return.
6) Shannon....don't worry...you are an amazing mommy, now and when baby z number two arrives!
7) hope.....I have to keep hoping :)
8) chick-fil-a cookies and cream milkshake.....I am on vacation!

Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, thanks for the faith in me! :) And um, yum, cookies and cream shakes = LOVE!

    ReplyDelete