The Y's Happily Ever After

January 26, 2012

Thankful on Thursday

1) I'm thankful that it's almost Friday :)

2) Working with an amazing staff :)  It is principal appreciation week and I have been spoiled with gifts, wishes and yummy treats!   I even had a few super nice messages from my Springwoods friends....Kelly...you are amazing!

3) A successful knee surgery for Joanne.  I'm happy to report that she is doing well and getting some much needed R&R.

4)  Girls....all of my friends are expecting Girl babies so lots of pink things to buy :)

6)  Seeing Springwoods friends and Ashley and Ace last weekend!

5) Hopeful for some amazing news tomorrow....it's a long time coming and I'm super excited about it!!!

6) Leo....when I'm feeling down or sorry for myself, he always cuddles, give me kisses and makes me laugh with his silly de-stuffing techniques and funny faces and noises.  I love you Leo!

7) So.......I've been trying to run more with the hubby (honestly haven't been at all this week, but plan on going tomorrow) and when I ordered jeans online last week, I ordered a size smaller.  To my shock, I put them on tonight and they fit....a little snug, but they zip and button and I'm going to wear them to work tomorrow so they can't be that tight!!  Woo Hoo!!!   I guess this whole watching what I eat and exercising thing just might work!

8) My wonderful hubby....I love you because..........

9) A trip to see my mom, sister, Erik and Zack next week.  I cannot wait to catch up and spend time together!  Not going to work for a few days sounds nice too!!

10) Mini York Peppermint Patties.....a little treat that helped me get through some long days this week!

Until next time.........

No comments:

Post a Comment