The Y's Happily Ever After

March 20, 2012

Sick

I've been trying to avoid saying it, but it's official...I'm sick :(  I left work around 11 am today (had to be there for the state wide tornado drill, especially since my beautiful school is covered with windows so we really need to make sure everyone would potentially be safe!).

Here is the kicker....did you really expect this to be easy, go to the doctor, get meds and feel better??  Really??  Nope...I have no fever :(   My nose isn't runny or stuffed, no sore tummy and I don't have a bad cough!  I'm super achy, exhausted and just feel yucky!  My chest feels a little tight and I cough occasionally but nothing significant.  I took a 2 hour nap today and woke up not feeling much better!!

AHHHHHHHHHH.....the plan is to take it easy and if I'm not better by Friday, I'll try to get an appointment with the doctor!!  All this and I'm supposed to run my first 5K on Saturday...looks like I'll be walking if doing it at all :(

Sorry to be a debbie downer with this post!!  Hoping that this post finds you HEALTHY and enjoying the beautiful (way to early to be this nice) weather :)

No comments:

Post a Comment