The Y's Happily Ever After

March 1, 2012

Thankful on Thursday

As always....in no particular order:

1) My HAPPY husband :)  I honestly haven't seen him this happy in awhile.  To new beginnings honey...I love you!

2) Seeing my Springwoods friends today.  It was so good to see everyone....I miss you guys!!

3) A fun filled Happy Hour with a group of awesome co-workers....thanks for including me :)

4) Hope....still hoping :)

5) The beautiful weather today.  I'm the first to continually pray for the slightest possibility of a March snow storm....but if it isn't going to snow....weather like today would be appreciated.  Beautiful during the day but chilly at night :)

6) Rice Krispie Treats....OMG....they hit the spot this week.

7)  My nephew for leaving me cute messages at work.

8)  As always....Leo....I don't know what I'd do without his cute looks, wagging tail and snuggling!

Until next week.................

No comments:

Post a Comment