The Y's Happily Ever After

July 19, 2012

Thankful on Thursday

1)  Being 18 weeks pregnant today...so excited and thrilled to meet our baby boy in December :)  Belly is growing and mommy is happy about it!!

2)  My wonderful hubby....while I am super excited to meet our baby boy, I still worry (mainly because I can't feel him yet) and have moments of "please be growing, please be growing!" and through it all he keeps smiling, rubbing my back and telling me he loves US all the time!!

3) Great pool time with Kbarbs, Tim (briefly since he was getting burnt from the shade and pavement), Lindsay, Ptown, Iya (swimming so much) and Avery!!

4)  Leo for cuddling with me every morning after TJ leaves for work and for being so excited when I finally wake up and talk to him!!

5) This time next week, We'll be with my parents enjoying some family time!!  I CANNOT WAIT!!!!  So wish they were closer, but seeing the whales is pretty impressive!

6) Some relief from the heat headed our way this weekend...did I mention that it will be a high of 70 at my parents...so excited!!!

7)  Clearing out the room that will become the baby's nursery :)

8)  My mom for agreeing to stay with us and watch the baby for a few months while I go back to work...she's the BEST!!!


1 comment:

  1. pics of nursery progress?! can't wait to see all of your craftiness..

    ReplyDelete