The Y's Happily Ever After

August 9, 2012

21 Weeks

21 weeks pregnant today :)  We had our Level 2 ultrasound at 20 weeks (right after we got back from our trip to visit my parents in Washington State...post coming soon!)  Everything looked "normal" and I'm progressing well (William is a little big and has long legs!!).  Did you catch his name??  William was upside down so the picture isn't the best but as always we thing it looks perfect!!  I can't figure out how to rotate the picture so you will have to turn your head :)




Total weight gain/loss: At my doctor’s appointment today I was up 7 total.

Sleep: Pretty good....I still get up to use the bathroom a few times but I'm so thirsty that I drink water at night!!  Having a hard time falling asleep but once asleep can pretty much stay asleep.  I feel bad for TJ as we have had to sleep in separate rooms a few times this week because I keep him up.

Best moment this week: Really feeling him move all around and kicking!

Movement: Found out at my Level 2 that I have an anterior placenta which was why I wasn't really feeling him move (phew) but this past week he moves, kicks and rolls several times a day.  He moves the most after I eat and when I'm sitting down.

Food cravings:  Outback Cheese fries...thanks for taking me on Wednesday honey :)

Gender: It’s a BOY....definitely a boy as confirmed at the level 2...the lady said, "no question, it's a boy, see!"

Labor Signs: NO....please NO!

Size of baby: Pomegranate or banana depending on where you look. He weighed 13 oz at our 20 weeks.  He also has very long legs at this point!

What I miss: Sleeping more on my stomach.  I never slept fully on my stomach...more like the side and stomach but now it's uncomfortable.

What I am looking forward to: TJ being able to feel him move :)

Milestones: Feeling him move this week.  Only 19 more weeks to go!!!  The doctor said today, "Everything looks great and I'll see you in 4 weeks two more times then it's every two weeks and the every week.  Your going to have a baby...YEAH!!"

Here are the pictures of me at 21 weeks :)


4 comments:

  1. YAY!!! You look great! I had anterior placenta with both kids, they just like to keep us on our toes! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so fantastic!! I love seeing you so happy! :) Can't wait to meet William!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting! You look great! Pregnancy has forever changed my sleeping, I always sleep on my side now.

    ReplyDelete