The Y's Happily Ever After

September 3, 2012

24 Weeks

It has been super busy in our household the last few weeks which means some exciting posts to come.  We have been busy with baby showers, super spartan race, triathlon, getting ready for school to start and getting Williams nursery ready :)  I'm even a few days late on my 24 weeks pregnant post.  Sometimes I sit back and just smile that we've come this far :)

Here are my 24 week facts:

Total weight gain/loss: Not sure...I made a deal with myself that I will only get on a scale when I have to at my doctors appointments so I'll let you know in two weeks!!

Sleep: Good...I still get up several times a night to use the bathroom but I am able to fall back asleep quickly.  Dreams oh dreams....both good and bad, I'm having several a night which is amazing seeing as I get up so often. 

Best moment this week: Hearing his heartbeat on the doppler that I'm renting...amazing.  He kicks a lot when I use the doppler and even tries to move away...it's super cute!!

Movement: At least a few times a day.  Usually in the morning, after I eat and a little bit before I go to bed.  He is super active after I eat something cold and anything with sugar in it.  TJ hasn't been able to feel him yet but I'm hoping soon :)

Food cravings:  Cold Water with Ice and brownies/cakes/sweets!!!

Gender: It's a BOY!!

Labor Signs: Nope....please NO!

Size of baby: Cantaloupe or ear of corn...how can the websites be so drastically different??



What I miss: Hoagie or cold cut sandwich.

What I am looking forward to: TJ being able to feel him move :)

Milestones:  Little kicks and jabs several times a day :)

Above is a picture of me in Will's room at 24 weeks!!  Below are some pictures of Will's room....just the beginning phases with the painting done and the furniture in :)



 

3 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!! I am in LOVE with his room and how happy you look in your photo!!!! The stripe is SO cool!!! :) yay!

    ReplyDelete