The Y's Happily Ever After

August 30, 2012

Thankful on Thursday

I apologize for the lack of posts as this was a super busy week with teachers returning to work and lots of meetings!!

SO much to be thankful for.....

1) 24 weeks today....pictures to come tomorrow :)

2)  Parents noticing that I am pregnant and even one little first grader asking if I had a baby in my belly....oh the happiness I feel :)

3)  A successful Open House, meeting new Kindergarten students, and seeing old students.

4)  Cooler weather has allowed me to walk Leo every night for some extra exercise.

5) Lots of movement from William the past week.  If you know me, you know that I have been a little bit worried this pregnancy and with my anterior placenta, I wasn't feeling him move that often so I broke down and rented a doppler.  (Honestly, I cannot believe I made it this far without getting one!!)  It is amazing to hear William moving around and hear his heart beating nice and fast!!!  The best part is that I feel him move, without the doppler, several times a day.

6) Sleep.....I have been so exhausted lately that I actually look forward to going to bed...even if it is 8:30 - 9:00 pm :)

7) My hubby for putting up with my occasional mood swings and constant exhaustion.

8)  Baby furniture....it's here and we cannot wait to get everything put together.  We put the chair together and it looks great!

9)  A three day weekend....thank goodness!!

10)  A very special shower for a very special baby girl due in a few weeks!!

11)  My mom for always listening and being my favorite afternoon call!!

12)  A great skype/phone date with Nomi.....so good to see her and catch up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment