The Y's Happily Ever After

December 6, 2012

38 Weeks

Last update from the doctor on Tuesday - still 2 cm but now 90% effaced.  The doctor was happy to report that he was touching Williams head during the exam (kinda weird but encouraging).  He said everything looks great and if he doesn't come before next Friday, I'm in good shape for the induction.  We have our last biophysical profile tomorrow before Will arrives and TJ gets to come :)

Here are my 38 week stats:

Total weight gain/loss: 19 lbs....up one!


Sleep: Not so good as it is getting pretty uncomfortable no matter how many pillows or different positions I try.  I will say that the small amount of sleep I do get is pretty good though!

 
Best moment this week: Reading books to him at night with TJ.  TJ does such a great job that I sometimes get teary eyed thinking about him reading to William!


Movement: More of the rolling type movements but still pretty frequent.  Apparently he just moves his little butt back and forth with the occasional kick and punch mixed in.


Food cravings:  Back to sweets and as always ice cold water.


Gender: It's a BOY! 


Labor Signs: I think more Braxton Hicks and maybe a few contractions.


Size of baby: Pumpkin

 

What I miss: Being able to put on socks without having a pep talk with  myself "you can do it, you can do it!"

What I am looking forward to:Seeing our handsome baby boy :)


Milestones:  William is full term!

Now for some updated pictures!



No comments:

Post a Comment