The Y's Happily Ever After

November 30, 2012

37 Weeks

Had my weekly Biophysical Profile today and William was a little bit stubborn so it took a little longer than usual.  I had to drink ice water to get him to move more.  Needless to say this cause me a little bit of anxiety and worry but they said he did everything he needed to and that although he didn't move as much his heart rate was good.  He has moved lots since so I feel better :)

Here are my 37 week stats:

Total weight gain/loss: 18 lbs....gained two last week...lol!!

Sleep: Still falling asleep quickly but having trouble getting back to sleep after going to the bathroom for the third time!!  I tend to wake up and then want to see if I can get William to move and then he does and I can't get back to sleep.


Best moment this week: Realizing that we will get to meet William on the 14th of December....only 14 days away!!!!
  Feeling him move every morning when I wake up!

Movement: ALL the time and I love it!!
Still feel more rolling and big jolts of movements.  When I scratch my belly lightly he likes to move back :)

Food cravings:  Anything sweet or salty!!  Still love cold drinks!!


Gender: It's a BOY! 


Labor Signs: I'm pretty sure I've had a few Braxton Hicks this week.


Size of baby: Winter Melon

 

What I miss: Lunch meat!! 

What I am looking forward to: Seeing William for the first time....I cannot believe it is only 14 days away!!


Milestones:  William is now considered full term!!


Now for some updated pictures!







No comments:

Post a Comment