The Y's Happily Ever After

February 7, 2013

2 months

This post is a day late because our internet and cable were not working yesterday (they are doing work at the end of our street and cut through the line!!)


Height/Weight - unofficially about 12 pounds ...official weight to come after our 2 month appointment next week!!

Eating- We are still breastfeeding and bottle feeding at every meal.  We get about 3 oz of formula every 2-3 hours and a 4 oz. right before bedtime.  We recently discovered that William has silent reflux (boo) so he is currently taking medication and it seems to be helping him feel more comfortable!

Sleep- Ehh....currently we have fought every nap today so it is hard to write this!!  Most days, William will take 2-3 naps for 1 - 2.5 hours in length.  We are very blessed and lucky that he sleeps for about a 4-5 hour stretch at night, wakes up to eat, sleeps for another 2-3 hour stretch, wakes up to eat and sleep for another 2 hours before waking for the day!!  It is his night time routine that makes the days he fights sleep and gets mad a me a little easier to handle...so lets keep the nighttime sleep schedule okay!!

Play-  Will is still in love with Louie the light and Freddie the Fan.  He is starting to look around for TJ and I and talk/smile at us more often.  He is starting to hit his toys when playing on his playmate and likes his tummy time.  We have been going through a "fussy phase" (at least that is what I'm calling it) where we aren't very happy some days when we are awake and therefore appear to hate our play mat!!  Hopefully we will learn to like it again soon!

Likes - Eating, Loves Bath Time (pictures below), when mommy makes noises with her mouth, when daddy plays peak-a-boo, tummy time on my ladybug spinner, chillin in the Moby, walks in the Bob, shopping with Kennedy and Ashley, being naked and kicking around!

Dislikes - Naps (inconsistently but still not a big fan lately), Car Seat (oh my....lets just say that unless mommy is sitting in the back, driving anywhere requires several stops and mommy sometimes driving and holding the paci in my mouth), Pacifier (still hates it and will only tolerate it when mommy takes my bottle out really quick and puts the paci in my mouth (this is how we get anywhere in the car!)

 
Morning Playtime :)


 
2 month bath time :)
 
Think I will be sucking my thumb soon!





 I don't want my picture taken Mommy!!
After a long day of shopping with Kennedy and Ashley I needed a quick nap on Mommy!



We are two months old!!

1 comment:

  1. Clearly I need to take a personal day to come see you so William will take a 2 hour nap! ;) Now, if only I had that effect on my own children...

    He is precious!

    ReplyDelete