The Y's Happily Ever After

February 22, 2013

Crib

Soooo....it is with Mommy sadness that I am attempting to move William from the pack-n-play in our bedroom to his crib in his room.  I just feel like it is happening all to fast :(  Why then am I attempting the move...that dreaded thing called work.  Yes, UNFORTUNATELY, in just a few weeks, I am headed back to work.  I do realize how fortunate I have been to take a full twelve weeks and I am SUPER lucky to have my mom watching William for the rest of the school year.  That being said, I don't wanna go back to work and leave William :(  I realized that getting ready for work in the morning without waking William up would not be easy so we are attempting to move him to his crib.


Today I started with just naps in his room.  Due to his acid reflux, he is supposed to be elevated when he sleeps.  Since I decided to do this today (no planning) I had to place a pillow under his mattress to elevate it instead of having TJ use wooden blocks to elevate the entire crib like we have done with the pack-n-play.  This is what he decided to do...scoot all the way down!!  He did the same thing in his pack-n-play when I used a pillow at first....super cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment