The Y's Happily Ever After

December 5, 2013

11 Months

I know I know….I'm super late with this post, especially considering William will be ONE next week!!  Things have been busy busy busy!!

Nonetheless…..your 11 month update!!

Height/Weight - I'm guessing 25 pounds still but I think he is a little bit taller as some of his 12 month clothes are too short!
 
Eating - About 4 bottles a day (6 oz each).  He doesn't always finish his bottles and I don't push it because he is eating 3 meals a day and a snack here and there.
 
Breakfast - Still enjoying oatmeal with pureed fruit, blueberries, raspberries, banana, pear, cheerios, cantaloupe and yogurt (peach is his favorite) and his favorite waffles or pancakes.
Lunch - still a stage 2 pouch (easier for daycare) with some sort of finger food (cheese, noodles, peas, etc.)
Snack - some things he likes are: water, puffs, cheerios, yogurt melts, arrowroot cookies, apple sauce, goldfish (the baby kind)
Dinner -  He likes: noodles, cheese, AVOCADO, chicken, spinach, black beans, peas, carrots, bread, sweet potato fries that I make.  I'm starting to offer him our food if it isn't too spicy and he seems to enjoy everything!  He hates green beans...spits them out! 
 
Sleep - It's going!!  He is still taking two naps a day (one in the AM and one in the afternoon). He goes to be between 7:30 - 8:00 and has been waking up anywhere from 5:00 - 6:30 a.m. (getting a little better).  
 
Play - He loves to play!!!  He will play with just about anything....legos, boxes, cups, measuring spoons, his socks, anything that makes noise or allows him to dance.  He loves to pick up his toys and walk around the house holding them, swinging them and talking is his cute own little language!
 
Like -  walking...it is official we are walking everywhere!! he walks around the kitchen the family room...everywhere!  He loves to pick up toys and walk around with them.  He loves the bathroom and thinks the toilet paper is amazing when it comes off the roll!!  He likes to help mommy cook by banging measuring cups and spoons.  He tries to spin the knobs on the stove (we have covers and a stove lock) and he thinks its funny to start the dishwasher (still cannot find something to stop that!)

Dislikes - green beans, sitting, the car seat is still hit or miss and his stroller!
 

Now for some pictures!!!  They aren't the best as he is always on he go!!


I love carrying my bottle around once I'm done!
 Notice the only way we got the sticker in the picture was to put it on the floor!


 Whatcha Looking At?
 Aha I got it off the carpet!

 This is what happens when I feed myself!
Mommy…..always giving me kisses!

 Loving my new haircut!




 Carrying mommy's purse!!

No comments:

Post a Comment