The Y's Happily Ever After

December 27, 2013

Blog Catch Up

So my goal this break is to catch up on the blog….so you should see several older posts coming soon!!

First…we are thrilled to announce that William will be welcoming a baby BROTHER in April!!  As usual, I am measuring about a week ahead (new due date April 18th)  and baby brother has very long legs and already weighs in at 1.5 lbs!!  This baby is much more active than William and I've had lots of Braxton hicks this time around (It could be I had no idea what it felt like with William so I wasn't aware!)  Needless to say…this is an active little one!

Just in case the first picture was evidence enough…when I went for my last ultrasound he was really showing off….no questions….it's a BOY :)


Yes…that is his pee pee….they kept calling him a little show off :)

No comments:

Post a Comment