The Y's Happily Ever After

May 22, 2011

Really

So other than being super exhausted (slept through hubby watching Nascar....I never sleep with the TV or radio on, bed at 9:30 pm last night and then two naps today)........I'm hoping that we don't have the stomach bug/flu/food poisoning.

So both TJ and I just aren't feeling too great. I had a really hard time in Costco today because I just didn't feel good and was a little nauseous....but made it through. I came home and took a nap and since then have been doing chores and getting ready for the work week. A few hours ago, after nap number 2, both TJ and I started to have stomach cramps....not the happy kind either. So far it comes and goes....so I'm hoping that it goes away or just runs it course without either of us getting sick tonight.

It couldn't come at a worse time as I have two very important meetings in the morning and tomorrow is our 2nd Anniversary.....REALLY!!!

Fingers crossed that we can sleep this off!!!

1 comment: