The Y's Happily Ever After

July 29, 2011

Fabulous Friday

I didn't get to post last night cause I was exhausted from an amazing first day at work and a fun filled dinner with Shannon and Sarah...so I decided to make this post Fabulous Friday :)  Here is my list of fabulous things:

1) My amazing beach vacation with Ashley and her family.  Despite the bad sunscreen and burn, it was a blast.  The beach was beautiful, a short walk from the house, water was a perfect temperature, and there was a breeze that kept you from dying in the heat.  Ashley's mom made these amazing peach daiquiri's....OMG....I have been craving one ever since we left!!  I even got to go house hunting with Ashley and her Mom....fingers crossed that orders send them to NC cause the other options are too far away for me (selfish I know).

2) Dinner with Shannon and Sarah....my annual trip to Cheesecake factory was full of catching up and fun stories and of course amazing cheesecake.  I'm so thankful for our friendship and that we continue to keep in touch :)

3) My new job....can I just say FABULOUS.  Don't get me wrong...I really miss my friends at Springwoods, but I'm so excited about my new responsibilities and all the opportunities opening a new school have provided me!  It is so nice to finally be appreciated and trusted to do my job.  Please feel free to stop by for lunch or a chat cause I do miss seeing everyone!!

4)  My fabulous hubby.....while I have had my share of fabulous days, my hubby is always there to make me laugh and tell me it's okay when I get sad or cry at night.  I cannot wait to spend forever with him!!

5) Lastly.....I feel like every time I cross my fingers or pray for things....something goes wrong (sad I know)....so at this point in my life I am just going to think positive thoughts (baby, house, happiness, safe travel thoughts) for all my friends and family so that I can only add more things to be thankful or feel fabulous about :)

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment