The Y's Happily Ever After

August 5, 2011

Quick Thankful on Thursday....a little late :)

1) Had an excellent dinner date with Ashley last night.  Firebirds in Fredericksburg was super yummy :)  We had a blast picking out accessories and shoes to go with our various themed nights (gladiator night, 80's night, pimp and ho night, hooker night...etc.)  Needless to say there was lots of laughter when trying on hairbands, bracelets and the shoes that no one can walk in.  It was just what I needed :)

2) EXCELLENT news for a good friend.  I can't say much right now, except that I am super excited for her and her family.

3) My parents sold their house in Louisville!  It was good for them because now they don't have to battle two mortgages, but a little bitter sweet because they are officially moving to the San Juan Islands the end of August.  I keep reminding myself we are no more than a plane ride away :)

4) My wonderful hubby!!  I am amazed at his strength and endurance and am super proud that he is going to do a triathalon and a 100 mile bike race this year.  He makes me laugh every day!  I love you honey!

That's all for now as I'm off to a BORING meeting at the KLC :)

No comments:

Post a Comment