The Y's Happily Ever After

November 21, 2011

Random Thoughts...........

So this was posted on a family members facebook tonight....

"Don't need an angel on my Christmas tree, I already have one looking down on me. Put this as your status if you have someone in heaven you wish could be with you on Christmas."

Now I know that there are many angels who are looking down on me but only one came to mind.....Baby Y.   I know it's been five months now and while each day gets a little easier....the pain, thoughts and memories are still there.

I love the holidays....everything from the shopping, food, to spending time with family and friends.  This holiday season has been so tough for me!  While I am still so thankful for everything I have, wonderful family, great friends, great job, WONDERFUL husband, happy puppy, etc.  I cannot help but think about the fact that we were supposed to be welcoming our first baby on/around Christmas.  I was supposed to be waddling and have a huge belly by now.  It's been very hard to not associate this Christmas with the loss of Baby Y since he/she was supposed to arrive then.  I still pray on a daily basis that we are blessed with another healthy baby....sooner rather than later.  I still pray that one of my very good friends is blessed with the same thing!


So when I think of all the angels looking down on me this Christmas, I will shed a tear for one special angel that I never got to meet and whom I miss every second of every day.





No comments:

Post a Comment