The Y's Happily Ever After

November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving Thankful on Thursday

It's the Thanksgiving version of Thankful on Thursday :)

1) My wonderful, loving, supportive, caring and funny hubby!  I honestly did marry the guy that I wake up next to each morning wondering how I got so lucky.  We laugh together on a daily basis :)  I love you honey!

2) Leo....who has been wiped out and sleeping since we got back from the Thanksgiving dinner.  His constant begging, cute faces, morning wake-ups, slinky walking and never ending happiness and kisses when we get home.  He really does make life more fun.

3) My wonderful parents for always being loving and supportive.  I am proud to say that my Mom continues to be my best friend.  Thank you for making me the person I am today!

4) SKYPE...skype has given me the opportunity to video chat with my parents in WA and video chat with my nephews.  Last night both Erik and Zack skyped me just so I could be a party of their naked balloon party!  I also got a few ideas from Erik about what he would like MeeMee to buy him for Christmas.  As usual, Zack just smiled into the camera and looked cute :)

5) My in-laws for hosting a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner today....the food was great, the company even better and the games super fun.

6) My wonderful FRIENDS!!  I'm blessed to have so many friends in my life that make each day better. 

7) Happy and healthy baby girls for two of my friends who are due in April.  Please continue to share your happiness with me.....I cannot wait to meet Baby Z and Baby Krimma.

8) HOPE that a very dear friend and I can soon be blessed with healthy babies to call our own.  It's gonna happen.....but here's to hoping it happens sooner rather than later.

9) My job....while it may be stressful and super busy at times....I love my new home at TCW.  It has been so refreshing to be appreciated and actually laugh at work on a daily basis.  (I do miss my Springwoods friends though!)

10) My new fridge....I must say that I am LOVING it!  I loved our old fridge too, but this new fridge is amazing and I cannot imagine how I lived my life without knowing how many ounces of water I'm getting :)

11) Our new camera....TJ finally broke down and got us a Nikon for Christmas...it takes great pictures and lets be honest, any new toy is fun to play with.

12) The Holiday Season....while at times it may bring up not so good memories for TJ and I, I do love the holiday spirit and am going to try and focus on that this year.

13) So funny story...the other day at work we were discussing how many pounds of turkey you should buy for each person.  I guessed 3-5 lbs per person....OBVIOUSLY, I was way off....it's actually 1.5 lbs per person.  That being said, TJ and I are doing our own mini Thanksgiving tomorrow so that we have leftover turkey (our favorite and lets be honest, you cannot really take lots of leftovers when you are a guest for Thanksgiving dinner) and I got a 13 lb turkey for the two of us.   If you are hungry for more turkey tomorrow.....swing on by :)

Hope everyone had a wonderful gobble gobble day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment