The Y's Happily Ever After

November 16, 2012

35 Weeks

I promise to get better at keeping up with the blog and updating at least every week :)

35 Weeks Pregnant and Super Excited!!

Total weight gain/loss: Only 16 pounds so far....

Sleep: I fall into a deep sleep pretty quickly just about every night and wake up to use the bathroom feeling like I've slept forever and look at the clock to see it is only 11:45 p.m.   I'm starting to get up about 2-3 times a night to use the bathroom and am noticing it take lots of effort to get out of bed and walk to the bathroom.  My back has been super sore as well.


Best moment this week: Hiccups....TJ got to feel his hiccups the other night.  Seeing him move around and breathe at my weekly ultrasound appointment (he got another perfect score so he seems to be pretty happy in there and is head down in the right place).


Movement: ALL the time and I love it!!
His movements are different, more like jolts and I can feel him move his little butt back and forth :)  He has started to let me know he is awake and hungry about every morning between 4:30 - 6:00 a.m.

Food cravings:  Anything cold, sweets (always), dill pickles and land o'lakes white American cheese from the deli!


Gender: It's a BOY!  The sonographer said, "yep, definitely a boy!!"


Labor Signs: None so far but starting to get a little sore when I get up and down and my back has been really sore!


Size of baby: Large coconut or cantaloupe


What I miss: Being able to put socks on without difficulty!

What I am looking forward to: Holding William in 5 weeks....I cannot believe we are only a few weeks away from meeting our little baby boy!  I cannot wait to see TJ holding him!


Milestones:  Completing our Childbirth class...we feel pretty prepared at this point.  All of his clothes are currently washed and placed in drawers :)


Here are some pictures of me and William....sorry I'm in my PJ's but they are sooooooooooo comfortable!!


2 comments:

  1. You look fab! :) By the way, I am loving that you are craving the white land-o-lakes cheese! I loooooooooooove that cheese, I'm always craving it!:) Ben thinks it's gross, but I love that you love it!

    ReplyDelete