The Y's Happily Ever After

November 26, 2012

Possible Birthdate for William???

I went to the doctors for my weekly appointment this afternoon and while we are super excited about the news, we were a little shocked (in a good way!)

William is moving around all the time and has a great heart rate!  I am currently 2 cm dilated and 80% effaced!!!  The doctor is concerned about William's size based on my weekly ultrasounds.  When I asked him how big he thinks he is he responded by saying, "I never give a number because it is always wrong and people get upset with me!"  I asked if he thought he was bigger than 8 lbs and he said absolutely, especially if I go until my due date. 

If all goes as planned, I am scheduled for an induction on December 14th :)  We are super excited and cannot believe that we will meet our baby boy in just 18 days!!!


2 comments:

  1. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! THAT IS SO SOON!!!!!!! SO excited for you guys and SO excited to meet William!

    ReplyDelete