The Y's Happily Ever After

January 24, 2013

Favorites

William is 6 weeks old...I cannot believe how quickly the time has gone by.  I wanted to post about some of my favorite William related things so far....of course I could write a book, but here are some of the highlights!

- love the way he hugs me after a feeding before I burp and rock him back to sleep.  His little arms wrapped around me truly bring pure joy to my life.

- the way he holds my fingers when I'm feeding him.

- the way he rests his head on my chest when I sing to him in the morning after playtime.

- the smiles...oh the smiles....while I know that most of them are probably due to gas, I love each and every one of them.  (I swear he is smiling right at me most mornings).

- Louie the light and Freddie the fan who make him smile all the time.

- the way he kicks and moves his arms when I'm changing him.

- the way he snuggles when I have him in the Moby.

- the way he smiles and laughs at the monkeys on his play mat.

- his many facial expressions as he is about to fall asleep and when he is sleeping...too cute!

- the way he spits out his pacifier when we try to convince him to use it!

- how cute he looks in his snow suits!

- the first time we put on the snow hat Kennedy gave him he kept trying to look at the side of his face because the hat came down below his ears!

- how cute he looks all swaddled

- he loves his bath so the other night, I got in the bath with him so that we could immerse him in more water and it was so cute to see his little legs floating and to put his hands all the way in the water (we still laugh when he pees)

- his cute little toots when taking a bath!

- the way we are still so surprised that he pees on us when he change his diaper frequently!!  The boy has some distance.

- the amount of love we feel for this little boy....it is overwhelming how much we love him.

More of our favorites to come soon!!  Now for some updated pictures!!
 Swinging Fun
 Playing with the monkeys on my playmat

 Tummy Time



 Hey mommy!!
 I'm cute and I know it!
 Contemplating Life already :)
 I'm so big!

 We nap together :)
 This is how we roll!

Have you seen anything cuter?

No comments:

Post a Comment