The Y's Happily Ever After

August 18, 2011

Thankful on Thursday

And now for a more positive post......
Lots to be thankful for :)

1) I'm thankful for my new bike.  It is super comfy and I'm up to 10 miles so far (that's about when my butt starts to hurt a little.)  I go with the hubby (can't keep up with him though) and it's a great way to spend some time together.
 
2) This is long overdue...but finally a picture of Ashley and I :)  We had a great time with her, Ace and Ben last weekend.
3) Leo for always making us laugh and smile.  Leo loves to de-stuff just about everything he can.  We were playing tug with a de-stuffed toy and this was the result.....super stretchy :)

 4) My new job :)  TJ came to take a tour of the new school, see my GINORMOUS office and have lunch the other day.  He really enjoyed the names of the hallways!  I have to say that it feels so good to be appreciated and reminded (almost daily) how important you are and how lucky the school is to have "the best!"  (My new boss actually tells people he got the "best or cream of the crop" AP!!)  I've been super duper busy and never finish my lists, but I'm still loving it!!
5) I am thankful that I have such wonderful friends and family who love and support me and make me smile each and every day.  If you are reading this blog, you are one of these special people in my life.  I love and appreciate you for making a difference in my life.

6) I'm super thankful and excited to have three, very special visitors come by the school and have lunch with me tomorrow.  I cannot wait!!

7) One Tree Hill....while we are sad that we have finished all the seasons available on DVD (come on 
Season 8) ....we are thankful to have been introduced to the addiction that is OTH.

8) Wishing and hoping......CONTINUALLY :)

9) The hubby....one word to describe him...AMAZING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment