The Y's Happily Ever After

January 22, 2012

Projects

Just a few projects I worked on this weekend :)

I love you because picture.....love love love this :)  Got the idea from Pinterest...
http://thestewartestate.blogspot.com/2011/12/love-message-board-tutorial.html (here is the link with the step by step directions).  In all honesty, Ashley did three of the ribbon flowers and really helped with the one I was able to finish!!  I need to get a black marker, but otherwise it looks great and in our wedding colors!!
 Next up......date frame....pick your favorite date, print pictures and frame :)  (I got this frame for $20 from Michaels....it was 50% off!  I suggest waiting until the frames go on sale at Michaels).  I printed the pictures on computer paper.
 
I chose the best day of my life so far....our wedding date :)  Visit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lwr/collections/72157594587095340/ for a huge collection of pictures of all different numbers. 
  

Last project, again with lots of inspiration and ideas from Ashley....what would I do without her!!  Hopefully Kbarbs doesn't check my blog regularly!!!  This is for her baby shower next weekend.  A cute personalized frame with baby Avery's name.  I got these printable stickers from Michaels ($1.99 in the clearance section) and got to pick out the colors from their online templates.  Hopefully this will match her brown, pink and green themed nursery :)



Made this for dessert when Ashley and Ace came over.....super Yummy and easy!!!
 Here is the recipe: http://www.thecountrycook.net/2011/07/puddin-poke-cake.html

No comments:

Post a Comment