The Y's Happily Ever After

October 26, 2012

Baby William Profile

Such a wonderful week cause Brae (my mom is here :))!!  I was able to take off on Thursday and Friday to spend some time with her.  We did lots of shopping, meet TJ for lunch and got to see where he works, and spend lots of time talking!!  She was able to come with me to my doctors appointment yesterday.

Because I have gestational diabetes, I got to have biophysical profile (ultrasound where they make sure William is happy and does 8 things).  So needless to say I didn't sleep the night before because I was so nervous that he had to take a test!!

My mom went with me to the ultrasound this morning and I'm happy to say that William passed with a perfect score (8/8).  We got a good profile picture so I thought I'd share!!


I'm super excited for my baby shower tomorrow...cannot wait to see friends and family and celebrate William :)

No comments:

Post a Comment