The Y's Happily Ever After

October 12, 2012

Finally Friday

TGIF.......times 1000!!!  It is not fun to spend a week at 30 weeks pregnant without your hubby :(  Talk about exhausting!!!  Leo did a great job of taking care of mommy and Will while Daddy was away!

I know this is a day late, but here is my Thankful on Thursday!

1) 30 weeks pregnant and still feeling pretty good :)  The only downside of this week is that I have been diagnosed with gestational diabetes :(  I failed my one hour glucose by 2 points and then I failed my 3 hour (I only failed my fasting by 5 points, the rest were within the normal range).  I have to attend a class on Monday and will need to check my blood sugar four times a day and go on a low carb diet.  I'm done crying about it and will make all the changes necessary to make sure Will continues to be happy and healthy!

2)  Lots of movement from William this week and according to the doctor he is currently head down :)

3) Getting to meet a beautiful baby girl last week and see her this weekend :)  She is so cute and her mommy looks great!!

4) Leo for doing such a great job keeping me walking every night and for making me laugh and cuddling all week!!

5) Friday....this has been an exhausting week at work...mainly because of difficult parents demanding all of my time when all I want to do is spend time with the students :(

6) Getting some gifts for William :)

7) My mom is coming in less than a week....I cannot wait!!

8) Getting to catch up with Allison this week....so good to hear from her :)

9)  10ish more weeks until we get to meet William :)

2 comments:

  1. You can do this (all of it: school, diabetes, baby prep) and are doing a great job already! Can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's always wonderful to talk to you too!! (I'm so honored I was in your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete