The Y's Happily Ever After

October 19, 2012

Thankful on Thursday (a day late)

Sorry for the delay as I have been exhausted lately!!

As always in no particular order, I am thankful for:

1) My mom (my best friend) is coming tomorrow night!!!  We cannot wait to spend some time with her :)

2)  We hung up Williams name in the nursery.  Cannot wait until he is old enough to use his room!

3)  Kelly and Joanne for the "shut the front door" and "what the french toast" emails!!

4)  Shannon and Sarah for all their "mommy" knowledge.  William is one lucky little boy cause he is going to have all the highly recommended stuff!!

5) My hubby for putting up with my mood swings and exhaustion.

6)  Leo for keeping me walking during the week.  It's hard to say no to him when he loves strutting his stuff around the block!

7) Lots of movement from William....makes mommy happy!

8) Sleep.....I cannot wait to sleep in tomorrow!!

9)  My baby shower next Saturday....sometimes it still seems so surreal :)

Until next time.....happy blogging :)

No comments:

Post a Comment