The Y's Happily Ever After

October 1, 2012

28 weeks


So this post is a few days old since I'll be 29 weeks on Thursday, but nonetheless..here are my 28 week facts:

Total weight gain/loss: About 10-11 pounds so far....I only gained 2.5 lbs in 5 weeks but an additional two the last two weeks. 

Sleep: Pretty good except for several trips to the bathroom each night.  I fall asleep pretty quickly afterwards, except for when William decides to have a party in my belly....I'm so excited I stay awake to join the party :)

Best moment this week: Feeling the outline of his foot....I put my hand on my belly because I felt lots of pressure and swear I felt the outline of his foot but I screamed with excitement and he moved away.  I'm pretty sure that had I not gotten so excited and looked I might have seen his foot :)

Movement: Several times a day, especially at night when I wake up to use the bathroom, in the morning and at night.  TJ is able to feel him on a nightly basis now and sometimes he kicks so hard he moves our hands!

Food cravings:  Cold Water with Ice and brownies and grapes.

Gender: It's a BOY!!

Labor Signs: None and lets keep it that way for at least 8 more weeks!

Size of baby: Eggplant


What I miss: Hoagie

What I am looking forward to: Meeting him in less than 12 weeks...it makes me cry and so happy to think how far we have come :)

Milestones:  Lots of movement!!!

1 comment:

  1. 12 weeks, really?! wow :) so happy for a healthy momma and an active little man that is letting you know how excited he is to meet you!

    ReplyDelete