The Y's Happily Ever After

March 20, 2011

He fought the dog and the dog won.........

Our neighbors Jose and Marlene invited us over for a burgers last night and we had fun, especially with the beautiful weather. They have a boxer/rottweiler mix, named Samson, that weighs about 115 pounds....all muscle. After TJ had a few adult beverages, he decided to wrestle with Samson.....from the picture below you can see that Samson won :) I have to admit that I was a little worried at first because TJ's eye was literally bleeding, but it was just from the scratch, which went under his eye! It looks much worse in person :(
So the lesson of the day........don't get drunk and wrestle with dogs :)
TJ's Eye :(
Samson is on the left.....I know they look like Aliens!!!

1 comment:

  1. in my defense, the dog's owner retired from the Marine's where he was a martial arts instructor. I held my own for quite some time before my demise.

    ReplyDelete