The Y's Happily Ever After

March 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Two posts in a week.......I'm on a roll :)

This week, I'm Thankful for.........

1) My wonderful hubby........through thick and thin, ups and downs, my "not so good" days at work, my complaining, my happy moments and medicine induced mood swings....he makes them better by being at my side. I know it sounds cliche, but I still smile every night when I go to bed and wake up next to him in the morning.

2) Leo.......my furry boy :) My favorite part about Leo is how excited he is every time I walk through the door:) He loves to cuddle when I get home and makes so many cute faces that he makes me laugh.

3) My mom and best friend who makes the days better by her daily, upbeat phone calls and constant love and support. She always knows what to say to make things better.

4) My friends and co-workers who make each and every day a blast and support me no matter what. I am so thankful for Joanne and Kelly who are my constant support group and who make work so much fun. For Shannon and Sarah who always stop by to ask about me and share stories and funny moments. For Ashley who continues to amaze me with her strength and who has me hooked on Stampin up card making :) Lindsay for always calling to tell me about my Mullen friends and to check up on me. I'm so thankful for each and every one of you for making my days better.

No comments:

Post a Comment