The Y's Happily Ever After

March 31, 2011

Thankful Thursday

It's been a rough week....yet I'm still thankful :) As always, in no particular order.........

* My wonderful hubby who always knows the right things to say to make me laugh and for taking off this morning for our appointment. (My favorite quote of the week from TJ: "Honey, it is time to step off the emotional roller coaster, you've been on it long enough, let someone else have a ride.") It was just what I needed to hear to make me laugh :) I really lucked out when I married my best friend!

* Ashley....I seriously don't know how I made it through the day for the few weeks you were gone....our talks help me face the day with a smile. I realize how lucky I am to work with such a wonderful friend! Thank you for always making me laugh, checking on me, and remaining positive :) I have a feeling we will BOTH need our snow gear soon!

* You might want to sit down for this one.....I am thankful that my boss came into my office this evening and said, "You really don't have to stay tonight cause I'm gonna be here for the event!" Needless to say....I'm home now, in my pj's writing this blog!!!

* Leo....I know I have said it before, but this has been a tough "work month" and everyday when I come home, he is SUPER excited (crying, kisses, entire butt waggin) to see me. He always makes me smile and forget what happened at work.

* Shannon for stopping by frequently to say "hi" and share funny stories with me.

* Kelly and Joanne who always keep me smiling. I know it gets rough and you deal with lots of "crap," but you do make work fun. Thanks for bringing it around town, Kelly :) Joanne thanks for the many, "that's what she said," jokes!

* The kindergarten student who was super excited to tell me all about the "tits" he found on the playground..."big tits, little tits!" (he is in speech and was trying to say "sticks!")

* Hershey kisses.....while I only allow myself to have no more than 2 a day.....they help :)

* My nephew Erik who left me a message on my phone that I check frequently to make me smile :)

1 comment:

  1. I think I just fell off the couch. I'm sure you can figure out why! Hurray for PJ's!

    ReplyDelete