The Y's Happily Ever After

April 26, 2011

Random Thoughts

Today was a GREAT day for so many reasons :)

Despite running from training to training.....it was a day filled with happiness.

I was fortunate enough to surprise some of my best friends (Nomi and Sammy) at Ellis Elementary during dismissal today. It was wonderful to catch up and just spend a few minutes with them. They are truly amazing :)

I've been trying very hard to eat well the past two weeks and have been doing a pretty good job....that is until I came home tonight. I partly blame my cute nephew, Erik, because it was the food I bought for him that I had for dinner tonight...hehehe. Needless to say, I had dinosaur chicken nuggets and ABC shaped tater tots for dinner. My dinner was AMAZING and I enjoyed every single bite :) I did have a salad and some fruit to make myself feel a little bit better.

I also made a card for my cousin's baby shower this weekend. It was my first time using little grommets (in yellow) and I think it looks pretty good :) Sorry for the bad picture quality as I was using my cell phone.
Until next time.........

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for a fabulous day! :) I like it, I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete