The Y's Happily Ever After

April 25, 2011

Yard Work

I apologize for the lack of blogging....but Spring Break was last week and I took some time to relax and enjoy time with family and friends :)

Now that I'm back to my routine....here is a new post.

TJ and I did some yard work on Sunday and I must say that I'm pretty proud of our work (see pictures below.) As many of you know, I am terrified of snakes....to the point where I end up freezing and hyperventilating if/when I see them. I also get very nervous if I run over one in my car....so needless to say....terrified. The last time I saw a snake was in our front yard behind the bushes. I'm telling you all of this because the four bushes against the porch where trimmed by me. While I admit that I was a little terrified (I even participated in some positive self talk) and did have TJ check for snakes a few time....I finished trimming all by myself :)


Mailbox Before
Mailbox After
Front Yard Before

Front Yard After

Close up of Front Yard

A big shout out to my wonderful co-workers for making my Monday extra special....you know who you are.




1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! And way to go with the positive self-talk, I'm a big fan myself! :)

    ReplyDelete