The Y's Happily Ever After

April 5, 2011

WOW

A big THANK YOU to everyone who made my birthday extra special this year :) I had my office decorated and roses waiting for me from Kelly and Joanne. I had a Thai lunch ordered for me and a chocolate cake :) Thank you to everyone who stopped by to say hello and make me feel extra special today :) I even got special cards made from some of my kindergarten friends and a special birthday song from our star kindergarten singer.

My hubby really came through this year (as always) with a personalized stamp, new Grill, flowers delivered to work and an amazing dinner out. He even made me my own card using my stampin up supplies....I am truly blessed and thankful to have such a wonderful husband....thank you sweetie :) Even Leo gave me extra love today and tried to jump in my lap in the car when I pulled up into the garage.


Beautiful flowers from hubby :)
A card from one of my Kindergarten friends....that's me on the front....I had my hair up today :)

The card my hubby made me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment