The Y's Happily Ever After

April 7, 2011

Thankful Thursday

As always....in no particular order:

1) I am thankful that my neighbor gave birth to a healthy baby girl today.....I have a feeling that the good baby related news has started again!!

2) I am thankful to the Kindergarten student in the cafeteria who looked at me and said, "Mrs. Yuditsy (they always leave off the k), I wish you were my Mom." I responded with, "Oh honey, you have a wonderful Mommy who loves you very much." She responded, "but you are always happy, nice, give me a special wave with your little finger and you love me." Melted my heart!!!

3) Weber for making awesome grills......this was our first night using our new grill and I didn't realize that pork was supposed to be juicy and taste good. I see some cook outs in the near future :)

4) My hubby for putting up with my mood swings, work stories, long/crazy hours and sneezing. I'm proud to say that we still "catch" ourselves staring with googly eyes at each other. Love you honey.

5) I have to put Ashley in here again because she endures daily stories about how I'm feeling and what body part is aching! Thank you for holding out hope for the both of us.....it's coming....I know it is :)

6) I am very thankful that I didn't have to call a wonderful parent and try to explain that her son was copying an obscene gesture from one of his friends (lets just say his finger was shaped like a V in front of his mouth with his tongue sticking out). Would have been an awkward phone call.

7) Wegman's chocolate cake....it just makes everything better :)

Until next week...............enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment