The Y's Happily Ever After

April 16, 2011

Super Thankful Saturday

So as most of you know, I gave my big research presentation to the Superintendents Staff for my third year as an Assistant Principal on Friday....needless to say I didn't post much of anything this week due to stress and getting ready for that :) I do have lots to be thankful for this week so it's a few days late....but here goes :)

1) My AP Project is done and I feel confident that I did a good job and really showcased what I know and that student learning always comes first....I was even asked to submit a proposal to present my project at the EEE conference in August :)

2) My sister and Nephew are visiting from Georgia for a few days.......this is a picture of my "cozy" time with Erik....he is such a blast and makes me laugh/smile several times a day :)

3) My sister and Erik again for bringing me good vibes :)

4) Ashely, Ashley, Ashley.........I seriously wonder how we made it the first year of knowing each other without being really good friends. Again, your never ending support, guidance and positivity always keep me grounded and sane :) The beautiful card that you made me on Thursday gave me so much hope and made everything seem 100 times better. I cannot wait until we can have that big snowball fight together (thank you thank you thank!!!).

5) Springwoods Staff............have I ever mentioned that I work with AMAZING people....not only did lots of people wish me luck on my project, but two of my friends (Kelly and Ashley) barricaded my office door with a big poster full of motivational phrases. Prior to giving my presentation, I kept thinking about all the support I have received, all the text messages and I pictured myself running through the paper barricade to my office and seeing all of you on the other side and I was able the nail the presentation!! THANK YOU!!!

6) Spring Break..........Oh how I need you this next week :)

7) Hubby for always making me laugh, supporting me, saying the right thing just when I need it....I love you!

8) For being cautiously optimistic...................

9) The rain today.........while it messed up our camping plans........MY ALLERGIES are horrible and I need the pollen to go away :)

To all my teacher friends............HAPPY SPRING BREAK :)

No comments:

Post a Comment