The Y's Happily Ever After

April 29, 2011

Finally Friday and Thankful

TGIF.........what a long week!!! I am happy that all my friends and family made it through the storms safely.

I have to do my Thankful Thursday today because I got home way too late last night and had to hold my eyes open to watch Grey's Anatomy...hehehe:) At least I'm only a day off!!

As always....in no particular order :)

1) SWEET PEA....made my week.

2) For those of you that know me well...Wednesday's are my busy days filled with meetings. I must say that this Wednesday was full of successful meetings.

3) Flip flop weather...while I think it got too humid too soon....I am very excited about the warmer weather so that I can start wearing my sandals and flip flops.

4) Ashley........for stopping by multiple times a day just to make me smile. Our friendship means the world to me :) I've gotta feeling I'm gonna be ordering stickers soon!! YEAH for Heartburn :)

5) My wonderful hubby for doing things without me asking....he always finds ways to make me laugh and help out when he knows I'm exhausted or just angry about work. I love you honey!

6) Shannon for sharing all of her advice, funny stories and Logan stories....what a great way to start off my days!

7) Sarah for always having my back and making sure files/school related things are in order. Seriously wouldn't be able to do my job without you!

8) Kelly for ALWAYS being positive! I am amazed at how much crap she has to deal with and still does it with a smile. (I have to admit that I did her job for 20 minutes today and I was a little exhausted!!).

9) My mom.....what can I say....I just love her and am so grateful that she is one of my best friends :)

10) Clementines............OMG.......they are soooooooo good!!! And getting a dose of vitamin C is beneficial!

11) Our grill.........not only does it make food taste amazing....no dishes :) I promise that we will have a cook out soon to show off our new grilling skills!

12) Friday Nights!!! Traditional pizza night at the Yuditsky house followed by PJ's and TV........LOVE IT :)

No comments:

Post a Comment