The Y's Happily Ever After

October 7, 2011

Fabulous Friday

This week was very busy......and while it was a little stressful and felt like one thing after another, I made it :)

Somethings I was very thankful for this week......

1) Coffee.....it definitely keeps me going throughout the day!
2) No rain...it seems like it's been forever since I was able to do arrival and dismissal without being soaked or trying to carry an umbrella!  I did enjoy the chilly weather we had over the weekend because I love getting cozy in sweats and a sweatshirt!
3) Seeing Kelly and Joanne on Wednesday :)  It was so good to get to show them around my new school and then spend time catching up.
4) My wonderful hubby for being so strong and taking the first step towards possible work happiness.  I realized, yet again, how strong and totally in love we are with each other.  Together...we can make it through anything.  I love you honey!
5) Leo!  Every day when I come home after TJ, Leo greets me at my car and jumps up while I'm still in the drivers seat trying to cuddle and crying from happiness that I'm finally home!
6) Working for and with a wonderful group of people. 
7) I got an IPAD cover in my favorite color...aqua blue!
8) My mom and dad are getting settled in their new digs out in WA.  I cannot wait to visit again!!
9) Skype....It lets me see my mom every night..why wouldn't I be thankful!  I really miss seeing her!
10) Catching up with Ashley this weekend...way overdue!
11) Dinner with Shannon and Sarah this week....cannot wait to catch up!

No comments:

Post a Comment