The Y's Happily Ever After

October 10, 2011

REALLY

Really....are you freaking kidding me...again, I'll ask REALLY!  How is this the plan??  Speaking of the plan...I'm starting to think that there isn't a plan or that the plan just SUCKS.  This really post also goes out to a close friend who has been asking REALLY a lot lately....Here's to hoping that the next post titled REALLY has a positive spin on it!!!  Until then, I think I deserve to ask REALLY!!

Here's to hoping that REALLY is removed from my vocabulary soon :)

Work is still going great and I'm enjoying it more and more each day!!  (Sorry to all my Springwood friends who are struggling right now...I'm here if you need anything!!  Same goes out to Ashley....here's to hoping you actually get to teach this week instead of missing a meeting for a meeting!!)

So excited to see Shannon and Sarah for dinner tomorrow night...it's been way too long!!

2 comments:

  1. Don't shoot me... But here's my positive spin on Really

    You are REALLY loved by your family, friends, husband and Leo!
    You have a REALLYgreat job that you love.
    You are a REALLY great person.
    You are REALLY intelligent!
    You have a REALLY nice house.
    You have a hubby's youREALLY love.

    So while your REALLY- did truly suck today- Im sure your good REALLY will come around soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha Christine is so awesome, I especially love the "you have a REALLY nice house"

    completely agree though, you are loved, loved and LOVED some more by everyone you know..

    ReplyDelete