The Y's Happily Ever After

October 27, 2011

Thankful on Thursday

This is going to be quick since I'm exhausted and still have to watch Grey's Anatomy......

1) I'm thankful for Nomi and Sammy....what a great time we have when we get together :)  I so enjoyed our mini hike, talks, trying PHO for the first time, awesome cupcakes with a shot of milk and cotton candy....all of my favorite things with my favorite people!!  Love and miss you both!!
2) A healthy baby for a teacher at Springwoods...it's about time :)
3) Baby Z for getting Mommy's blood pressure down and remaining happy and healthy!  Cannot wait to meet you in April...the 5th sounds like a good day to me :)
4) Did I mention how fun last Friday night was....it was a blast.....got to spend time with Ashley, Christine, Shannon and Kelly....and we got to buy purses and such....I haven't laughed that hard in a LONG time...felt really good!  I can't wait until our goodies come in so we can get together again!
5) Fun fonts....nothing makes me happier than finding a new font to use at work :)
6) My hubby for putting up with me this week...I've been a little sad and grumpy....
7) The weekend....cannot wait to sleep in!!
8) Is it sad that I'm excited about the possibility of WET SNOW this weekend???

Have a super Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment