The Y's Happily Ever After

October 2, 2011

Virginia Beach Century Ride



Congratulations go out to my AMAZING hubby on completing his first 100 mile bike ride...yes, I said 100 mile bike ride.  I am so proud of him!!  Especially considering he only bought his bike in June!!!  The best part of this ride was that all the money raised benefited the "We Promise" foundation.

Again..I think my hubby is a pretty amazing guy!!!

 Getting the bike ready at 6:30 a.m.

 Waiting to take off!

 Riding to the start line

 50 mile rest stop!!  (Yes...I brought him a Wendy's cheeseburger! Just in case you are wondering, Wendy's does serve lunch at 10:00 a.m.)
 
Getting ready to leave the 50 mile rest area! (Still smiling after 50 miles)

 Road signs for the bikers to follow!

 75 mile rest area!!!


 
FINISHED!!!  So proud!!

At last...a video of TJ biking into the finish line...100 miles later!!  Can't figure out how to change the orientation!!

1 comment: