The Y's Happily Ever After

October 11, 2011

Just for Fun

So I decided to use the frosting decorating tips I purchased a few months ago this past weekend to try and make some "Timberwolf" cupcakes for the office staff at work.  While they don't look so hot, I was told they were super yummy (I might have sampled one or two myself!!)

 I decided that I didn't like the look of the wolf face not colored in!
 Up close shot of the Timberwolf cupcakes!
I also had my hair done this weekend...decided to get rid of the highlights!  The bonus is that my hair now looks good both straight and curly :)

 
Can you tell Leo is spoiled and maybe missing Daddy???  He seriously lays on TJ's pillows and stares at me...it's super cute and makes me smile!!  
Looking forward to sleeping in again tomorrow (two days in a row this week) due to morning meetings that start at the KLC at 9:00 a.m. (one extra hour of sleep for me!!)

1 comment:

  1. LOOOOOOOOOOVE the hair - it looks supah cute! and i could have never made cupcakes that look that cute.. completely jealous ;]

    ReplyDelete